Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Welcome.

However you stumbled upon this blog, you are welcome here. You are welcome to laugh, vent, growl, cry - anything your perfectly hormonal and pretty much uncontrollable self needs to do. Husbands are welcome, but are encouraged to remain silent. Guest posts are encouraged! If you have this blog address, you know me, so please contact me any way you know how to contribute. Criticisms of everything but pregnant women are welcome... unless you're a pregnant woman complaining about that other pregnant woman, then it's okay. Encouragement is welcomed. Understanding is mandatory. Comments are fun.

For those of you who are not pregnant, read everything with a pillar of salt. Hormones awaken the beast within, creating a whole new creature that is foreign even to those of us who are with child. I love to laugh and smile and encourage... but found myself angrily berating the skylight in my kitchen last week. This is a temporary me. So this is my attempt at saving my husband and other loved ones from my wrath. Please feel free to add your own irks. It's all in the name of saving our sanity by venting to a computer, rather than a fragile friend who is unarmed with similar hormones and superpowers.

No comments: